Maui's Favorite Catamaran!
Frogman II is a 55ft power catamaran that holds up to 66 passengers. Leaving out of Ma'alaea Harbor Slip 87, near the Coast Guard Station, Frogman II departs daily to 2 snorkel sites. (Weather Permitting.)
Molokini Crater and Turtle Town (weather permitting.) Alternate site may be chosen at Captain΄s discretion. Whale Sightings in Season!
Morning Trips Include:
- Breakfast w/ Pastries, Bagels & Cream Cheese, Kona blend Coffee & Juices.
- Mid-morning Veggie & dip Snack.
- Deli lunch w/ Turkey, Roast Beef, Ham, Cheddar, and Swiss on sub rolls and Pasta Salad.
- Ice Cold Sodas & Juice Served all day. Beer & Mai Tais are available for purchase.
- All equipment and instruction.
Flotation devices Suntan Nets to lie on Shady cabin Waterslide freshwater showers Whale watching Dec- April $10 wetsuit rental for snorkelers Underwater camera $20 Optical Masks $5 Super fun crew!
Please add 4.166% Sales Tax plus 3% Harbor Fee to all tickets. Please add a $3.00 Fuel Surcharge to all morning trip tickets.
Adults: $59.95 Children: $49.95
Afternoon Snorkel Cruise
A Great Trip at a Great Price!
Days to be announced. Optional hot dog and soda lunch for $5. Beer and Mai Tai's $3, and extra sodas are $1.
Molokini Crater and Turtle Town (weather permitting.) An alternate site may be chosen at Captain´s discretion. Whale Sightings in Season!
(We reserve the right to substitute vessels between Quicksilver and Frogman II. Please add 4.166% Sales Tax and 3% Harbor Fee to all tickets as well as add a $3.00 Fuel Surcharge)